Applications close: 25/01/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. We are currently seeking a Validation Assistant to join our Operations team at our Warwick manufacturing facility.
Reporting into the Validation Manager, the Validation Assistant is responsible for the compiling and analysis of validation data, preparation of validation protocols and reports, and making recommendations for changes or improvements to existing processes for Integria Healthcare’s Ballina Packaging and Warwick Manufacturing sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in maintenance of Validation Master Plan (VMP).
- Perform validation activities in accordance with VMP.
- Develop, analyse, review and summarise validation documentation especially; User Requirement Specifications (URS), Functional and Design Specifications, Validation test protocols; IQ, OQ, PQ and Validation Summary Reports.
- Collate, analyse and present the validation data and associated recommendations.
- Work proactively within manufacturing, regulatory and quality departments to ensure validation documents are accurate and comply with all current TGA requirements.
- Coordinate and execute experiments and tasks for timely completion.
- Write and revise manufacturing protocols where necessary.
As a values driven business loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us and our ideal candidate has:
- Science/Engineering Degree or related discipline (recent graduates would be considered).
- Exposure to validation within a GMP environment with skills in Quality Systems Design, risk assessment and protocol design and implementation.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Ability to consistently producing high quality, accurate and timely work.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office programs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel to sites where validation activities are required.
- Adopted a philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Complying with all statutory, industry and Integria standards, policies and procedures.
What we offer you
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a high motivated and high performing team.
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company.
- Access to our employee assistance program and wellbeing program.
- Discounted private health insurance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare Team, applications close 5pm AEST Friday, 25 January 2019.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.