National Account Manager
Applications close: 24/01/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suit of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products.
Integria Healthcare is currently seeking a National Account Manager- Grocery Channel based from our Auckland office. This role is a critical role for the New Zealand business and is responsible for ensuring that Integria Healthcare achieves excellence in trade for it’s brands and becomes a preferred supplier across accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing the sales strategies to achieve group sales and trade spend objectives
- Increase market share of Integria Healthcare brands
- Development of customer strategies and business plans
- Implementation of strategies for promotions, pricing, ranging, placement and product display across all accounts
- Achieve preferred partner status with major customers across selected channels
- Conduct category reviews / business reviews and new line presentations in line with account category review schedules.
- Reporting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will be an experienced National Account Manager with previous experience in FMCG or healthcare sectors. With your extensive customer service, account and team management experience you will become a trusted senior member of the team.
What we offer you
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Support, training and autonomy
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being a part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.