Continuous Improvement Manager
Applications close: 25/01/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. We are currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager to join our team at our Warwick manufacturing facility. Our factory has experienced significant manufacturing growth in recent years with investment in capacity already completed and more underway.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for managing the continuous improvement initiatives for the Warwick manufacturing facility, by facilitating, fostering and developing all elements of the LEAN manufacturing program and integrating HSE improvement processes for the site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a long-term Lean-based Continuous Improvement strategy for our manufacturing facilities, building on the existing foundations.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to create and inspire a LEAN culture within the organisation, creating an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration with a focus on quality, cost and service.
- Leading the development and facilitation of LEAN/process improvement training.
- Identifying and implementing improvement opportunities within the manufacturing environment with a strong focus on HSE.
- Coaching and supporting LEAN mini business units in the development and implementation of QSCSP (Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety, People) team measures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assisting with technical investigations and development of corrective actions to prevent recurrence for various deviations.
As a values driven business loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us and our ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience in a senior production or manufacturing role with demonstrated experience in LEAN manufacturing practices;
- Experience in coordinating, leading and implementing change within organisations;
- Strong interpersonal and communicate skills with the ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels;
- Experience with HSE reporting and investigation processes and practices;
- Strong analytical skills and reporting methodology;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement with a desire to achieve best practice outcomes;
- Ability to inspire, coach, support people at all levels through change.
What we offer you
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a high motivated and high performing team
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Access to our employee assistance program and wellbeing program
- Discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare Team, applications close 5pm AEST Friday, 25 January 2019. Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
Please apply via the link below or contact the Human Resources Team at email@example.com.
Visit us at www.integria.com for more information.Apply Now