Business Intelligence Analyst
Applications close: 25/01/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Team based in our Sydney office.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager, the role of Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for driving best in class Business Intelligence services to the Integria Healthcare business.
The role will partner closely with Business functions such as Sales & Marketing, S&OP, Finance and Manufacturing to provide commercial support through the delivery of targeted reports/dashboards, analytical assessments, strategic thinking and problem solving whilst promoting and maintaining a focus on data driven analysis to develop strategic insights and decision support.
Additionally, this true business partnering role will support the business through business planning and ongoing operational processes, identifying trends, and providing commercial analysis in a changing business environment whilst ensuring data availability & visibility to the business through the Integria Healthcare’s supported Reporting and Business Intelligence tools.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working with business stakeholders to understand their reporting needs, translating these into data requirements and designing/delivering reports based on needs.
- Develop the Reports, Dashboards and analysis to drive informed decision making across the business, including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Technical (Quality / Regulatory), R&D & MD.
- Alongside Business Intelligence Manager & other BI Team members, implement Business Intelligence Tool(s) working in sync with ERP & Line of Business Systems.
- Developing the data strategy, implementing, monitoring and reviewing as required.
- Supporting business analysts in providing independent, interpretive and strategic data analysis, leadership and advice to key stakeholders in the business.
- Responsible for preparing relevant monthly reports with a view to transitioning these to “Self-Serve” where applicable.
- Ensure that provided reports reconcile to Total Company Consolidated results.
- Contribute to the development of a Data Governance Strategy, its implementation and ongoing monitoring and updating as required.
As a value’s driven business loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us and our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role preferably within FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Healthcare.
- Ability to review commercial analysis to ensure accuracy, provide commentary and make recommendations.
- Ability to identify operational efficiencies to accommodate the changing business environment.
- Strong analytical skills, commercial acumen and ability to foster relationships internally.
- Ability to act confidentially, with discretion in all matters.
- Demonstrated ability to counsel, coach, negotiate, problem solve, influence and persuade.
- Experience interpreting business systems and defining requirements for data extraction.
- Proven track record on complex, multi-discipline (data) projects to budget and within tight deadlines.
- Proven experience with ERP systems especially in relation to master data, manufacturing & warehousing, Sales Analysis, demand/supply planning, customer service logistics and inventory management.
- Experience in working with Business Analysts and other key stakeholders to translate Business requirements into data visualisations for insight generation and decision support.
What we offer you
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a high motivated and high performing team
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Access to our employee assistance program and wellbeing program
- Discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare Team, applications close 5pm AEST Friday, 25 January 2019.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.