Brand Manager - Thompson's ANZ
Applications close: 07/02/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share his vision and love where they work.
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager to play a pivotal role in driving the success of our Thompson’s brand for Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) in a ten-month fixed term contract. Based in our Auckland office in New Zealand and reporting to the Marketing Manager ANZ Retail, this role is responsible for developing a number of initiatives across the full marketing mix and influencing cross functional teams to achieve brand growth in terms of equity and financial performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, solutions focused individual to deliver communication solutions and drive innovation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing brand strategy and annual brand plans to deliver a step change in brand performance
- Identifying, developing and delivering new products, claims and packaging which meet consumer needs and product maintenance of the portfolio
- Making robust, data driven and informed commercial decisions to drive brand sales
- Defining and delivering impactful and integrated consumer communication; including communication solutions and ATL campaigns via relevant touch-points
- Maintaining the brand website to ensure compliance, relevance, freshness and ensure up-to-date and accurate content
- Lead the development of an E-commerce platform
- Manage the brand marketing expenditure to ensure accurate phasing forecasting
- Develop timely brand performance, marketing activities and competitor intelligence reporting
- Working in close collaboration with manufacturing, procurement and technical teams to problem solve, communicate any formulation changes as appropriate and introduce process improvement
- Ensure alignment of all brand designs and behaviour with the brand architecture and positioning
As a value’s driven business, loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us and someone who ticks the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Commerce / Marketing
- Experience in a Brand Manager (1-2 years) or Junior Brand Manager (2-3 years) role required and experience in Natural Healthcare (VMS category) preferred
- Computer literacy essential; experience in Microsoft Office and mid-level competency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial management skills including the ability to manage expense budgets
- Passion for creating value with innovative and unique ideas
- Highly developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complexity with high attention to detail
What We Offer You:
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast-growing category and company
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a motivated and high-performing team.
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits including, access to generous staff discounts on all Integria Healthcare products, our Employee Assistance and wellbeing program; discounted private health insurance and much more.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information. The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 24 January 2020.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.