Share Your Symposium 2022 - Competition T&C's
Integria Practitioner 2022 Share Your Symposium Competition
Game of Skill Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2) Entry is open to qualified natural healthcare practitioners or students who are validly registered for the 2022 Integria Practitioner Symposium.
3) Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
4) To enter, participants must do the following:
- share a picture of how you are watching the Integria Practitioner Symposium 2022 via your Instagram page; and
- include #IPSymp2022 and #shareyoursymp in the caption.
5) Competition commences at 8am on Saturday 15 October 2022 (AEST) and closes at midday on Sunday 16 October 2022 (AEST) (Entry Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not be considered for the competition. Entries will be judged by the Promoter on Sunday 16 October and the winners will be notified by email.
6) A maximum of 1 entry per person is permitted.
7) This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity.
8) Judging will take place during the date in clause 5 at the event venue: Sofitel Hotel, Brisbane. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
9) Prize - the best entry, as chosen by the judges from each eligible entry received by the closing date will win the following prize:
- A Ticket to our 2023 Integria Practitioner Symposium at a maximum value of $599 (in-person attendance or VIP Live Stream ticket). Prize includes a registration ticket only and does not include travel or accommodation.
10) If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
11) The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
12) Entrants warrant that:
- their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or privacy of any third party; and
- their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
13) By entering this promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the MediHerb® Eagle Natural Health® and Integria Healthcare® social media. The entrant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
14) In participating in the prize, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, filmed and photographed. The winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
15) The winners will be notified by the Promoter within 24 hours of being selected as the winner of a prize.
16) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Winners’ names, and their entries, may be published on the Integria owned social media pages- www.facebook.com/mediherbau and https://www.instagram.com/mediherbaus and Eagle® owned social media pages- https://www.facebook.com/EagleNaturalHealth and https://www.instagram.com/eaglenaturalhealth and https://www.facebook.com/integriahealthcare and https://www.instagram.com/integriahealthcare
17) The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
18) In the event that a winner is disqualified as described in clause 18, the judges will select an alternate winner to receive the prize.
19) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the entrant.
20) The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering the promotion, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the promotion. All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
22) MediHerb® and Eagle Natural Health® are Integria Healthcare® brands. Promoter is Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 70 096 496 212 of 5/35 Chandos Street St Leonards NSW 2065.