Fitgenes - Practitioner Accreditation Programme
Nutrigenomics, the study of how nutrients influence the way genes behave in the body, is a rapidly growing field of science that influences health outcomes. However, understanding and integrating this complex science into daily clinical practice can be challenging.
To provide you with a thorough understanding of nutrigenomics and help translate the science into personalised prescriptions for your clients, Fitgenes in partnership with Integria Healthcare, have developed a module-based Practitioner Accreditation Programme. These modules will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to utilise genomic testing, interpret patient genetic profile reports, and appropriately develop personalised nutrigenomic patient interventions to enhance clinical results.
This programme is available for Australian based Practitioners only.
- Access to online module education programme to learn at your leisure
- Health and Wellbeing Kit for your personalised report
- Fitgenes Accreditation Certificate after online module completion
- Ongoing access to Pracware (no monthly access fee) which collates your patient’s genetic test results in an easy to interpret and clinically relevant way
- Access to fully referenced supportive evidence, clinical data sheets, marketing materials and refresher videos via Pracware
- Regular Zoom Q&A sessions with Fitgenes team