State Manager - Retail
Applications close: 16/04/2021
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of high calibre, scientifically proven natural therapies and products. We are pioneers, innovators, scientists and teachers, spearheading cutting-edge research at our Australian research facility and developing, testing and delivering the highest quality natural medicines and herbal remedies to health professionals and customers around the world. We are committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare and look to grow our business with talented people who want to be a part of how we achieve this.
We are currently seeking an experienced State Manager to lead our Retail Field Team in allocated States across Australia. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Leadership Team in a role which is pivotal to our growth and continued success. The primary objective of the Retail State Manager is to achieve the annual sales budget, channel cycle, and distribution objectives for Integria Healthcare.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve annual sales budget for allocated states
- Achieve Retail channel cycle and distribution objectives for allocated states
- Seek new customers in the allocated states & across all channels (PHx / HFS & Grocery)
- Effectively plan and manage team’s call cycle representing all IHC and Independent brands across an allocated state as per targets
- Utilise CRM, Tableau, B2B to maintain customer records, identify opportunities and assist customers grow their IHC sales
- Ensure implementation of strategies for promotions, pricing, ranging, placement and product display across all channels are executed as per defined targets for the states
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers within the states.
- Account manage high value state banner groups to ensure business growth for IHC
- Analyse customer performance (sales revenue) by reviewing sales reports on a regular basis and provide dynamic market intelligence on competitor activity and general market activity
- Attend all internal IHC Retail channel training and education programs to maintain product knowledge levels
- Represent and promote IHC Retail brands to customers at exhibits, trade shows, conferences and seminars. Working weekends and evenings where required
- Drive & support team to achieve daily call requirements & budgets.
- Support direct reports in the execution of all the above-mentioned points.
- Produce quality, accurate and timely work (documentation, reports) consistently
- Comply with all statutory, industry and Integria Healthcare’s policies and SOP’s
We are looking for a driven, experienced State Manager who:
- Demonstrates extensive sales experience, territory management, education and training in pharmacy, health food practitioner and/ or FMCG channels
- Demonstrates a record of achieving sales targets through the successful management of pre-assigned metro and/or regional territory
- Has experienced with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Displays professional communication and well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Focuses on customer service and development of internal and external relationships
- Displays professional presentation, negotiation, and selling skills
- Able to work autonomously and with drive and initiative
- Can demonstrate efficient time management and prioritisation skills to manage a territory and competing priorities
- Is self-motivated, results, and performance driven
- Displays excellent analytical and business development skills
- Is Degree or Diploma qualified in Marketing, Commerce, Business or Health related field (desirable)
- Has a Valid Driver’s licence
What we offer you:
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Tools of trade; including company car, phone, iPad and laptop
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being a part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
If this is the role for you, apply now and let us know why! Please submit your cover letter and resume through the apply option below or contact the Human Resources team at email@example.com.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.Apply Now