Senior Financial Accountant
Applications close: 24/10/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
Based in our Brisbane Head Office, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to join our Finance team in a full-time, permanent capacity. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and leading the Accounting team, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely consolidated financial and management reporting. All whilst supporting a large operational business with multiple domestic and international offices.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a proactive, hands on Financial Accounting professional with a background in FMCG, who enjoys technical challenges and is excited to apply their strong accounting and reporting background to a fast-paced organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, manage and mentor a small team to ensure the delivery of accurate and timely consolidated financial and management reporting.
- Ensuring the timely production of all month-end Group consolidated financial reporting, including foreign entities and currencies.
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger/s
- Business Partnering with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure financial information is accurate, well analysed and tight reporting deadlines are met
- Assisting in ensuring all statutory obligations are met, including compliance and relevant legislation
- Improve the reporting process and quality of information produced and;
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with a range of innovative, continuous improvement projects across the business.
As a value’s driven business, loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us, and someone who ticks the following boxes:
- 10+ years’ experience in Financial Accounting, and experience in FMCG industry essential
- Tertiary level qualification CA/CPA required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, delegate and organise workflow of self and others to effectively achieve priorities, goals and KPIs
- Highly analytical with strong reporting methodology
- Demonstrated ability to counsel, coach, negotiate, problem solve complexity with high attention to detail
- Highly advanced Excel skills including Power Query, confident with SAP, and experience with Microsoft ERP highly desirable
What We Offer You:
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast-growing industry and company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing program, amazing staff discounts, and free on-site parking!
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5:00pm AEST 24th October 2019.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.