Senior Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis
Applications close: 16/08/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
Based in our Brisbane Head Office, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join our experienced Finance team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the core focus of the Senior Analyst FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) is on leading, formulating, and providing accurate forecasting and budgeting analysis to the business. By effectively partnering with senior management, you will control and communicate the forecast and planning requirements, in line with timelines, deadlines and corporate submissions.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a proactive, highly analytical, Financial Planning & Analysis professional who is excited at the opportunity to implement change, create efficiencies and partner with the company to achieve short, medium- and long-term financial goals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of all monthly, quarterly & annual financial forecast revisions and submissions
- Producing and maintaining consistent and standardised budget and forecast models
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management focusing on cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Undertake cost reviews, ROI analysis and project analysis as required
- Effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
About the Person
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Financial Planning and Analyst role
- CA or CPA qualified
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hands-on experience completing reporting and forecasting processes
- Strong business acumen and ability to foster relationships internally
- Strong analytical skills and management reporting methodology
- Ability to identify efficiencies to accommodate the changing business environment
Preferred skills/experience may include:
- SAP, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, Dynamics 365 experience
- Experience working in a FMCG industry or similar
- Assistance with ERP Implementation across business divisions
- Month-end and year-end reporting
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast growing category and company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing program as well as discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare team. Please apply via SEEK or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5:00pm AEST 9th August 2019.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now