Quality Control Analyst
Applications close: 16/04/2021
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare including, MediHerb, Eagle & Eagle Clinical, Thompsons and Thursday Plantation to deliver a total suite of scientifically proven natural therapies and products. We are pioneers, innovators, scientists and teachers, spearheading cutting-edge research at our Australian research facility and developing, testing and delivering the highest quality natural medicines and herbal remedies to health professionals and customers around the world. We are committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare and look to grow our business with talented people who want to be a part of how we achieve this.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Analyst to join the Quality Assurance/Quality Control team on a six-month fixed term maternity leave contract. Based in our state-of-the-art Brisbane Laboratory and reporting to the QC Laboratory Manager this role is responsible for the routine testing of raw materials and finished products to prescribed monographs and in-house specifications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting regularly to the Laboratory Manager on laboratory functioning, equipment requirements, consumable budget and staffing within the laboratory area
- Managing individual laboratory quality test schedule in conjunction with the QC/QA Manager to meet Integria Healthcare’s product specifications, manufacturing schedule and performance expectations
- Providing scientific support to quality initiatives and research and development initiatives within Integria Healthcare
- Conducting routine quality control laboratory functions
- Contributing to Integria Healthcare’s technical program
- Liaising with Quality Control Manager on all laboratory testing and quality issues
- Investigating non-conforming data with particular emphasis on root cause analysis
- Identifying and/or correcting any potential non-compliance in the laboratory environment
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications in science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical/nutraceutical industry
- Experience with HPLC, HPTLC will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills
- Initiative and adaptability
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimal supervision
- The ability to work as part of a team or autonomously, as required
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 16 April 2021.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply