Quality Assurance Officer
Applications close: 26/05/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We are currently seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Officer to join the Integria team in our Warwick facility. The primary objective of this role is to support the Quality Assurance Manager in the establishment, implementation and monitoring of effective Quality Assurance systems within a manufacturing environment in accordance with domestic and international codes of Good Manufacturing Practice.
This role will be perfect for a professional Quality Assurance Officer who has a strong focus on providing quality, accurate and timely outputs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the management of Change Control process through electronic QMS software
- Prepare and review procedural and manufacturing documentation updates
- Assist in the investigation of non-compliance's, deviations and customer complaints
- Complete QA audits of manufacturing batch records and marketing authorisation checks
- Participate in the internal audit program where required
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant science discipline or equivalent or relevant industry experience in quality assurance is desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer operation, including word processing, spreadsheets, email and internet
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Able to effectively manage time and competing priorities
- Ability to act responsibly, confidentially and with discretion
- Knowledge of GMP desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare team, applications close 5pm AEST Friday, 29th May 2020. Please submit your cover letter and resume through the apply option below or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please join us at www.integria.com for more information.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now