Production Assistant – Tabletting
Applications close: 25/01/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We have an opportunity for a Production Assistant to join the Production team at our Warwick manufacturing facility. This is a full-time role, working 38 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Reporting to the Production Supervisor – Tabletting, this role is responsible for undertaking the required duties in a manner that will consistently meet Integria Healthcare’s quality standards, policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating a personal commitment to achieving excellent health and safety standards
- Maintaining accurate records, including stock cards and Batch Record Forms (BRF’s)
- Performing all tasks (including capsules, granulation, mill blend area, press and coating of product) according to Integria Healthcare’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Quality Guidelines and the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Liaising effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Participating in team meetings/discussions as required
- Ensuring tasks and calculations are checked independently as required and as nominated in the batch record forms
- Ensuring cleaning is completed as per the OI and is inspected and free from any residue prior to use
- Checking room pressures, cleanliness and suitability for production prior to initiating any tasks
- Ensuring tasks/equipment are released and approved prior to performing said task
- Reporting any deviations, errors or mistakes promptly
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- The ability to work as a team member in a manufacturing environment
- Sound communication and customer service skills
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities effectively
- Ability to apply quality assurance procedures to all duties
- Experience using Pronto or a similar manufacturing support program desirable
- Ability to produce work of a consistent and a high level of quality
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast growing category and company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Access to staff discounts on all Integria Healthcare products
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing program as well as discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare team. Please apply via SEEK or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information.
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 25th January 2018.