Production Assistant – Tableting
Applications close: 02/10/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We have an opportunity a Production Assistant to join the Production team at our Warwick manufacturing facility. This is a full-time role, working 38 hours per week, Monday – Friday. This role will report to the Production Supervisor – Tableting and is responsible for undertaking the required duties in a manner that will consistently meet Integria Healthcare’s quality standards, policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating a personal commitment to achieving excellent health and safety standards
Maintaining accurate records, including stock cards and Batch Record Forms (BRF’s)
- Performing all tasks (including capsules, granulation, mill blend area, press and coating of product) according to Integria Healthcare’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Quality Guidelines and the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Liaising effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Participating in team meetings/discussions as required
- Ensuring tasks and calculations are checked independently as required and as nominated in the batch record forms
- Ensuring cleaning is completed as per the OI and is inspected and free from any residue prior to use
- Checking room pressures, cleanliness and suitability for production prior to initiating any tasks
- Ensuring tasks/equipment are released and approved prior to performing said task
- Reporting any deviations, errors or mistakes promptly
Our ideal candidates will possess:
- Strong mechanical aptitude with previous experience in a similar role within a FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Sound communication and customer service skills.
- Sound numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities effectively.
- Ability to apply quality assurance procedures to all duties.
- Experience using Pronto or a similar manufacturing support program desirable.
- Ability to produce work of a consistent and a high level of quality.
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast growing category and company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Access to staff discounts on all Integria Healthcare products Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing program as well as discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
If one of these roles is for you, apply now and let us know why! Please submit your cover letter and resume through the apply option or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 2 October 2020.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now