Product Development Coordinator
Applications close: 22/05/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a complete suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Product Development Coordinator to join our innovative Technical team, in a full-time 14-month fixed term capacity. Reporting to the Senior Product Development Portfolio Manager, this role is responsible for the formulation of herbal, nutritional and cosmetic products for both domestic and international markets.
This role will be based in Brisbane and will work closely with multiple stakeholders across various locations to efficiently project manage multiple projects through the Stage-Gate system from ideation through to commercialisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering multiple product concepts across all brands and distribution channels efficiently and in line with company targets
- Developing superior evidence-based formulations consistent with marketing briefs, and ensuring product development is commercially viable and aligned with R&D initiatives to maximise return on investment
- Driving multiple projects on different timelines to execute all required steps to move products through the Stage-Gate system
- Maintaining relationships with key external parties, including contract manufacturers, major suppliers, key customers and industry associations
- Lead new product development project management with the preparation of relevant documents, ongoing reporting, and effective communication to relevant functions and key stakeholders
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a complementary medicine product development environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design of herbal and nutritional formulations
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills, capable of prioritising work requirements to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Project management expertise, with experience completing required documentation to move projects through the Stage-Gate process
- Cross-functional communication, coordination and problem-solving expertise
- Demonstrated expertise in interpreting and critically analysing scientific research
- Demonstrated knowledge of TGA regulatory guidelines and legislation for complementary medicines
- Bachelor’s degree in naturopathy preferred
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now or contact the Human Resources team at email@example.com. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information. The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 22 May 2019.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now