Applications close: 14/04/2021
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare including, MediHerb, Eagle & Eagle Clinical, Thompsons and Thursday Plantation to deliver a total suite of scientifically proven natural therapies and products.
We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator for our Brisbane office at Eight Mile Plains. This role is responsible for providing office coordination and facilities management, as well as front of office reception duties, events and ad-hoc admin support. The role will sit within an awesome HR, Health & Safety & Facilities team of 7 people, who are supportive, like a bit of fun, and chip in for one another whenever it’s needed.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis, including visitors, repairs, general organisation and tidiness, security, etc
- Liaise with contractors including - cleaning contractors, plumbers, electricians, air-conditioning maintenance, building security, etc
- Assist with organisation and coordination of events including wellbeing initiatives, cultural awareness events, executive meetings, and larger employee events such as the Christmas party
- Provide outstanding front of house reception and customer service to visitors, customers, and internal staff to the Integria Healthcare office
- Manage travel bookings across different sites as required
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
- Supporting with the set-up of new employees/contractors in their first week, including running the Workplace Health & Safety inductions
- Ad-hoc administration support for the HR & Health & Safety team, such as organising gift cards and onboarding new starters
The candidate we are looking for...
As a value’s driven business loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us and our ideal candidate is:
- Adaptable, easy going and takes ownership over their role
- Extremely organised and able to work autonomously from the reception desk and around the building
- Self-driven & enthusiastic
- Previous experience in a multi-functional administrative/reception role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage time and conflicting priorities
- Proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
What We Offer You
- Modern office space with onsite parking
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a motivated and high-performing team
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing program as well as discounted private health insurance and Integria Healthcare products
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.
Please be mindful when applying for jobs of recruitment scams. If you are unsure or in doubt about the source of the job advertisement posted, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now