National Field Manager - Retail
Applications close: 24/01/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
This role is based in St Leonards and reports to the National Sales Manager. The Primary objective of the National Retail Field Manager is to implement & deliver sales and brand strategies across all Integria’s customer channels with a particular focus on Pharmacy & Healthfood channels. As an operationally driven role this position will manage the performance of a national “In-Field” Retail Sales Team covering all states. This role will also manage & develop the allocated Retail Sales Team to ensure successful skill development, training, recruitment and retention and above all develop a high performing team for the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing annual Thompson’s, Thursday Plantation and Independent Brands GTM program for Retail channel in conjunction with Customer Marketing and Consumer Marketing Teams by end Dec for following year
- Providing ongoing support to National Account Retail Sales Team in management and achievement of state based key accounts agreed sales targets. (NSW – Penna’s, Chemsave / QLD – Live Life, Chempro / VIC – Advantage Group, Chemist Discount Centres, SA – National Pharmacies / WA – Greg’s Discount Chemist)
- Work with National Account team to ensure seamless execution of Head office agreed promotional program and core ranging and provide feedback to NAM’s regarding compliance
- Ensuring implementation of strategies for promotions, pricing, ranging, placement and product display across Retail customer territory in both pharmacy & healthfood channel is executed via retail sales team as per defined targets
- Coordination of quarterly national retail channel cycle meetings with customer marketing and consumer marketing teams
- Prepare monthly forecast via demand planning meeting for Retail brands (Thompson’s & Thursday Plantation) and within agreed forecast targets (Achieve average monthly forecast accuracy > 75% with a bias of 5% for retail products in AU)
- Provide all Retail brands (Thompson’s & Thursday Plantation) NPD forecast via PCP for retail channel
- Spend days in field coaching and developing Retail Field Sales team
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Commerce, Business or Health related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Pharmacy & Health Food Channels
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Grocery channel
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Computer literacy, preferably experienced in Microsoft Office and SAP, CRM
- Leadership experience for a sales team in the FMCG sector, pharmacy, health food channels & sound understanding of the Grocery channel.
- Sales experience, territory management, education and training in pharmacy, health food & grocery channels
- Demonstrated track record of achieving financial targets through the successful management of sales teams
- Financial management skills including the ability to manage budgets, trade spend management and expense control
- A valid Driver's licence essential
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast-growing category and company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a motivated and high-performing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare team. Please apply via SEEK or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information.
The closing date for applications is 24th January 2020.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.