IT Operations Manager
Applications close: 25/01/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. We are currently seeking an IT Operations Manager to join our IT team at our Brisbane office based in Eight Mile Plains.
This is a great opportunity for an IT professional looking for the next step in their career. Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining the day to day operational integrity of the IT infrastructure and related IT services, implementing changes and consistently delivering operational efficiency and excellence. The primary focus of this role is to manage the availability, security, capacity and continuity of the IT services and supporting IT infrastructure to meet the needs of Integria Healthcare.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering reliable IT infrastructure fit for Integria Healthcare’s use.
- Maintaining Incident Management, availability management, capacity management and security processes.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Plans and tests for Integria Healthcare’s key IT infrastructure.
- Managing compliance with Privacy acts and protection of personal information regulations.
- Budgeting and forecasting for the IT operations function.
- Managing a team of four IT operations professionals.
As a value’s driven business loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member, we want like-minded people to join us and our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, business administration or related discipline.
- Experience in leading IT operations teams.
- Experience in managing networks or servers’ infrastructure.
- Experience in IAAS (Infrastructure as a service) or PAAS (Platform as a service) implementations.
- An analytical approach and ability to work effectively to solve problems.
- Ability to work across functional and technical groups, effectively managing expectations, facilitating negotiations and help in establishing team priorities
- Strong leadership, project management and interpersonal skills including collaboration, influencing & aligning
- ITIL exposure (Desirable)
What We Offer You
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a high motivated and high performing team
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Access to our employee assistance program and wellbeing program
- Discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integria Healthcare Team, applications close 5pm AEST Friday, 25 January 2019.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.