International Brand Manager – Practitioner
Applications close: 16/04/2021
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver quality, effective and scientifically proven natural therapies and products. We produce natural medicines and herbal remedies to health professionals and customers around the world and are committed to inspiring people to live better lives through natural healthcare.
In order to grow our business, we seek to employ talented, committed and passionate people who share our passion for natural healthcare.
We are currently seeking an experienced International Brand Manager (IBM), reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer who will be responsible for building our practitioner brands in all markets outside ANZ.
Using the full marketing mix and collaborating with teams such as education, NPD, sales, customer care, regulatory affairs, the international brand manager is responsible for net sales, brand contribution, brand health and the development and delivery of brand plans.
The IBM engages with internal and external stakeholders, including business partners and distributors, customers and industry, to execute key brand objectives.
The International Brand Manager is responsible for ensuring all communications are managed effectively, gaining senior management and partnership alignment on all marketing campaigns and communications.
The position is responsible for all practitioner related content and products delivered in markets outside of Australia and New Zealand.
Additional key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve revenue and gross margin targets in line with brand budget
- Brand Planning – development and execution of brand plans
- Relationship management – building a strong and productive relationship with our distributors and KOLs in jurisdictions outside of ANZ
- Working with the CCO to develop a robust new product development plan for international markets
- Market Insight - identifying insights that unlock opportunities for growth
- Brand Building - building the current brand positioning
- Innovation - identifying insights that inform innovation
- Commercial Decision Making - making robust, data driven and informed commercial decisions to drive brand sales & profitability
- Budget management – management of the BME and all marketing expenses across the portfolio
- Practitioner Communications– delivery of strong communication across mediums such as social media, digital media and print
- Sales Communication – delivering effective marketing materials for agreed HCP targets
We are looking for a driven, experienced International Brand Manager who has;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business / Commerce / Marketing
- Experience or qualification in natural health, science or the practitioner healthcare industry
- Experience and demonstrated achievement in brand management or an equivalent marketing role.
- Commercially savvy, entrepreneurial and strong communications skills
- Computer literacy essential; experience in Microsoft Office and mid-level competency with excel and PowerPoint
- Social media experience and demonstrated proficiency
- Financial management skills including demonstrated ability in managing expense budgets and P&L assessments.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in managing a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
What we offer you
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being a part of the natural healthcare industry with a team who are passionate and committed to our business.
- A highly energetic and motivated team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values hard work.
If this is the role for you, apply now and let us know why! Please submit your cover letter and resume through the apply option below or contact the Human Resources team at email@example.com.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 16, April 2021.