HR Business Partner
Applications close: 01/03/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We have an exciting opportunity suitable for an experienced and dynamic HR Business Partner, or experienced HR Advisor ready to take the next step, to join our passionate HR team. Reporting directly to the General Manager Human Resources & Health, Safety and Environment, the HR Business Partner is responsible for providing generalist Human Resources expertise to our Operations, IT, Finance and Technical functions. The partnering responsibilities include working within the client group on end to end human resources initiatives including but not limited to performance management, organisational development, recruitment and learning and development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with business leaders to identify, prioritise and build organisational capability, behaviours, structures and processes.
- Providing quality advice to leaders and people on HR related matters such as employee relations, performance, remuneration, policies and procedures.
- Supporting leaders with workforce planning, talent management and succession.
- Coaching leaders and people to achieve performance and development success.
- Manage and drive change initiatives throughout the business.
- Work with the wider HR team and General Manager – HR & HSE to deliver best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business
- Delivering on a range of projects aligned to the HR strategy.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in Human Resource or a business related discipline.
- Previous generalist experience as a HR Business Partner or HR Advisor in a blue-collar environment.
- Previous demonstrated experience managing and delivering change initiatives.
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills.
- Previous ER experience coupled with the ability to understand and interpret industrial instruments.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to completion of tasks and projects.
- Experience or exposure to Organisational Development with the ability to draft, develop and facilitate internal training and presentations.
- The ability to travel to site and share time between our Brisbane, Warwick and Ballina facilities.
- Ability to work discretely with sensitive and confidential information.
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast growing company
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a motivated and high-performing team
- Breadth and range in a true generalist role.
- An organisation that truly recognises and appreciates the value of Human Resources in enabling business performance and success.
- Performance based bonus.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and progressive wellbeing program, discounted Integria Healthcare products, as well as discounted private health insurance
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now