Clinical Trial Coordinator
Applications close: 30/04/2021
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of high calibre, scientifically proven natural therapies and products. We are pioneers, innovators, scientists and teachers, spearheading cutting-edge research at our Australian research facility and developing, testing and delivering the highest quality natural medicines and herbal remedies to health professionals and customers around the world. We are committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare and look to grow our business with talented people who want to be a part of how we achieve this.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Trial Coordinator to join the Integria team on a casual contract.
The role will be on average 14 hours/week and will be for a duration of 4-6 months from an expected commencement date of May 2021.
The trial will be conducted through two community health clinics in Cabarita NSW & Mullumbimby NSW (expected 1 day at each location per week).
The Clinical Trial Coordinator will be responsible for all patient related activities associated with a small multi-site clinical trial in chronic pain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attend investigator meetings and training in protocol
- Screen subjects for eligibility using protocol specific inclusion and exclusion criteria
- In-person eligibility & consent interviews
- Conduct study assessments and collect data as required in the protocol
- Coordinate patient visits according to the trial schedule
- Allocation and collection of study medication according to randomisation schedule
- Organise, maintain and ensure appropriate completion of all source documentation
- Regular patient contact to check for adverse events and compliance with study procedures
- Data entry
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Min 2 years clinical trial coordinating experience
- Flexibility around time allocation for role (1 - 2.5 days per week)
- Demonstrated knowledge of good clinical practice guidelines (ICH-GCP) and regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Transport – the position involves travel between Cabarita and Mullumbimby
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now