Brand Manager – Thursday Plantation International
St Leonards, Sydney
Applications close: 28/01/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We are seeking a Brand Manager to play a pivotal role in driving the success of our Thursday Plantation brand internationally. Thursday Plantation is Integria Healthcare’s leading retail brand and offers a unique range of natural health solutions. Based in our St Leonards office and reporting to the Marketing Manager – Thursday Plantation, this role is responsible for the growth of the Thursday Plantation brand in terms of equity and financial performance across international markets (excluding NZ and China) in the retail healthcare category.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Driving international marketing plans through the line in priority markets (US & Canada) – portfolio management, innovation and product upgrades, brand communication, education and support plans
- Contributing to global innovation pipeline by leveraging key local market insights and internal/distributor category expertise
- Ensuring the financial health of the brand
- Working in close collaboration with the Business Development Manager (Asia/Europe), the Regional Sales Manager (North America) and International Retail Category Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum 3+ years marketing experience (in a similar role)
- North America market experience / experience in natural health or consumer healthcare industry is desirable
- Demonstrated expertise in successful product and campaigns launches
- Financial management skills; demonstrated ability to manage expense budgets with strong KPI focus
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer literacy: medium to advance level of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Support, training and autonomy
- Attractive working conditions and environment
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being a part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that values your hard work. Please apply via Seek or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.