Brand Manager – Portfolio Management
Applications close: 14/08/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
Looking for an opportunity to work with iconic and trusted practitioner brands?
We are seeking a Brand Manager to play a pivotal role in driving the success of our ANZ Practitioner brands. Based in our Eight Mile Plains office and reporting to the Marketing Manager ANZ Practitioner, this role is responsible for the growth of the ANZ Practitioner brand portfolio in terms of equity and financial performance across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
This position is specifically responsible for ANZ Portfolio Management of Integria’s MediHerb and Eagle Brands.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent ranging of current portfolio and drive all stages of new product development
- Collaborate to identify fresh and penetrating insights that unlock opportunities for growth
- Deliver market and practitioner-driven strategies and plans
- Support a differentiated brand positioning that is delivered across our customer target markets
- Make robust, data driven and informed commercial decisions across key business levers to drive brand equity
- Work with the Marketing Manager to identify needs and gaps of the target audience and industry through market research
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business/Commerce/ Marketing or Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences essential
- Experience in natural health, science or practitioner healthcare industry essential
- High level organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Technical naturopathic application and clinical experience with strong attention to detail, and competitor brand knowledge essential
- Computer literacy essential; experience in Microsoft Office and mid-level competency with excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in internal change control processes and systems desired
- Demonstrated experience and ability in managing a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information. The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 14th August 2020.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.