Brand Manager - MediHerb
Applications close: 13/09/2019
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
Looking for an opportunity to work with an iconic and trusted practitioner brand?
We are seeking a Brand Manager to play a pivotal role in driving the success of our MediHerb brand. Based in our St Leonards office and reporting to the Marketing Manager ANZ Practitioner, this role is responsible for the growth of the MediHerb brand in terms of equity and financial performance across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate to identify fresh and penetrating insights that unlock opportunities for growth
- Deliver market and practitioner-driven strategies and plans
- Support a differentiated brand positioning that is delivered consistently across every touch-point
- Make robust, data driven and informed commercial decisions across key business levers to drive brand sales & profitability
- Identify, develop and deliver new insightful products, claims, packaging and services which meet practitioner needs
- Deliver impactful and integrated digital solutions
- Own the P&L for the Brand and/or Brand Sub Group (BME, Pricing, P&L Performance, SKU Optimisation)
- Maintenance of the brand website to ensure compliance, relevance, freshness, and ensure up-to-date and accurate content
- Work with the Marketing Manager to identify needs and gaps of the target audience and industry through market research
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business / Commerce / Marketing
- Experience or qualification in natural health, science or practitioner healthcare industry
- Desired experience: Brand Manager (1-2yrs), Essential experience: Assistant Brand Manager / Junior Brand Manager /Assistant Product Manager (1-2yrs)
- Computer literacy essential; experience in Microsoft Office and mid-level competency with excel and PowerPoint
- Social Media experience and demonstrated proficiency
- Financial management skills including demonstrated ability in managing expense budgets and P&L assessments
- Demonstrated experience and ability in managing a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information. The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 9 August 2019.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now