Brand Manager International - Retail
Applications close: 03/10/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We are currently seeking an energetic and self-motivated International Brand Manager to drive the growth of our Retail brand in the retail healthcare category. This role is pivotal in driving our international marketing plans for the growth of our retail brand in terms of equity and financial performance across the US and Canada.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent ranging of current portfolio and drive all stages of new product development and product upgrades
- Develop annual Brand Plans and strategies which deliver a step change in brand performance
- Own the P&L for the Brand Subgroup (BME, Pricing, P&L Performance, SKU Optimisation)
- Define and deliver impactful and integrated communication solutions to achieve brand growth, via relevant touch-points inclusive of mass media, digital, SEM, social media and customer media
- Collaborate to identify fresh and penetrating insights that unlock opportunities for growth
- Manage the social and digital media, communication and marketing to consumers in North America
- Make robust, data driven and informed commercial decisions across key business levers to drive brand equity.
We are looking for a team player; someone who lives the natural lifestyle and is familiar with natural ingredients. Our ideal candidate will also tick the following boxes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum 3+ years brand marketing experience (in a similar role)
- High level organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated expertise in successful product and campaigns launches
- Financial management skills, demonstrated ability to manage expense budgets with strong KPI focus
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer literacy: medium to advance level of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- North America market experience / experience in natural health or consumer healthcare industry is a plus
- Willingness to travel when needed (at least once per year to North America)
What we offer you
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast-growing category and company
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Access to staff discounts on all Integria Healthcare products
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing program as well as discounted private health insurance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
If this is the role for you, apply now and let us know why! Please submit your cover letter and resume through the apply option below or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 3 October 2020.Apply Now