Assistant Educational Events Manager – North America
Applications close: 09/10/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural healthcare to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Educational Events Manager – North America to join the Integria team on a part-time maximum term contract until November 2021.
This role will be responsible for the coordination of marketing materials for Integria Healthcare relating to Practitioner education and professional development for our premier Practitioner Brand – MediHerb in the North America market. These events include; conferences, trade shows, college events, seminars, webinars, technical literature and education material.
- Assist the Educational Events Manager will coordinating all Integria Healthcare educational events
- Assemble all materials for events; product information, attendee packs, presentation notes, etc.
- Assist in developing and coordinating print and digital advertising of all events
- Assist in proofing/editing event presentations
- Collate feedback forms to provide summary data
- Create and maintain event timelines
- Process and record all invoices for payment
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience organising functions and events
- Extensive experience in, and a solid understanding of, marketing, events management, PR, and/or administration (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Qualifications in Events Management preferred but not required
- Computer literacy essential; experience in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Administration management of the seminar PowerPoints as the primary conduit with speakers and seminar/webinar hosts
- Developing and managing the database of seminar PowerPoints to ensure ease of reference and access
What We Offer You
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast-growing category and company
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a motivated and high-performing team
- Access to staff discounts on all Integria Healthcare products
Please note that preferred candidates will be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5:00pm EAST on 9 October 2020.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now