Assistant Brand Manager - Thompson's
Applications close: 17/01/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share his vision and love where they work.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Brand Manager to play a pivotal role in driving the success of our Thompson’s brand. This opportunity is for an ten-month fixed term contract. Based in our St Leonard’s office, this role is responsible for assisting in the development and management of marketing plans to significantly strengthen our competitive position in the Australian VMS (Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements) market.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate to identify fresh and incisive insights that unlock opportunities for growth
- Assist in the development of market-driven brand strategies and plans
- Build on the current brand positioning to strengthen brand equity
- Help define and deliver impactful and integrated digital communication solutions
- Maintain the brand website to ensure compliance, relevance, freshness, and ensure up-to-date and accurate content
- Work in close collaboration with the Customer Marketing, Sales, Innovation and Regulatory Affairs teams to problem solve and introduce process improvement
- Manage the brand marketing expenditure to ensure accurate phasing forecasting
- Develop timely brand performance, market activities and competitor intelligence reporting.
As a value’s driven business, loving where we work, pulling together, and having passion in everything we do is at the heart of being an Integria Healthcare team member. We want like-minded people to join us and someone who ticks the following boxes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Commerce / Marketing
- Experience in an Assistant Brand Manager role. Experience in the natural healthcare/VMS market preferred, but not required
- Computer literacy essential; experience in Microsoft Office and mid-level competency with excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial management skills including the ability to manage expense budgets
- Passion for creating value with innovative and unique ideas
- Highly developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complexity with high attention to detail
What We Offer You:
- Working with established, trusted brands in a fast-growing category and company
- Culture of empowerment and collaboration with a motivated and high-performing team.
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits including, access to generous staff discounts on all Integria Healthcare products, our Employee Assistance and wellbeing program; discounted private health insurance and much more.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.integria.com for more information. The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 17 January 2020.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
We ask that only those with the right to work in Australia apply.Apply Now