Account Manager - Retail
Applications close: 25/09/2020
Integria Healthcare brings together the best names in natural medicine to deliver a total suite of superior, scientifically proven healthcare products. Integria Healthcare is committed to our vision to inspire people to live better lives through natural healthcare, as well as growing our business with talented people who want to share this vision and love where they work.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to service our customers in Western Australia. This is an exciting opportunity to join our sales team in a role which is pivotal to our growth and continued success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieving sales budgets
- Successfully managing an established metropolitan and country territory
- Developing new client opportunities in the allocated territory
- Managing major and key accounts
- Promotion planning
- Maintaining and establishing strong customer relationships
- Researching and developing new opportunities for sales growth
- Representing the company at trade shows, conferences and seminars
- Creating profitable growth through the provision of outstanding customer service as well as by driving sales
We are looking for a driven, experienced Account Manager who:
- Has a demonstrated record of achieving sales targets
- Is a dedicated team player with outstanding communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Has a background in a similar role in pharmacy, health food or FMCG channels within natural healthcare
- Experience in the independent grocery space, ideally having previously worked with Farmer Jacks and Singh group
- Focuses on customer service and development of internal and external relationships
- Displays excellent analytical and business development skills
- Is self motivated, proactive and works autonomously and with drive and initiative
- Prides themselves on the ability to deliver results against agreed performance indicators
What we offer you
- Working with established, trusted brands in a growing company
- Tools of trade; including company car, phone, ipad and laptop
- Competitive salary coupled with additional employee benefits
- Being a part of the industry that you love with a team who are truly passionate about our business in natural healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive, skilled team in a growing company that genuinely values your hard work.
If this is the role for you, apply now and let us know why! Please submit your cover letter and resume through the apply option below or contact the Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that preferred candidates may be required to undertake drug & alcohol testing and/or a medical assessment as part of the pre-employment process.
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm AEST 25th September 2020.Apply Now