These are the rules by which we govern our social media platforms (this includes Integria Healthcare® and our owned brands Thompson's®, MediHerb®, Eagle® and Thursday Platation®). By using our social media platforms, you agree to comply with the terms of service for that platform as well as our own terms. We reserve the right to delete any content that is a violation of these terms or is contrary to our values.
We treat our customers and colleagues as we would wish to be treated and our values include:
- Being customer focused: putting customers first.
- Being committed to quality and excellence in everything we do.
- Delivering solutions through collaboration.
- Being accountable ourselves – but also holding others responsible for their actions.
- Continually improving through innovation and creativity.
- Being mutually respectful at all times.
Personal attacks, vulgarity or racism will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately. If the behaviour continues, we reserve the right to block you from posting on this page.
Whilst we are excited to see your comments, we do reserve the right to remove postings that are:
- defamatory, abusive or obscene;
- In violation of any intellectual property rights of another;
- Deceptive, fraudulent or misleading;
- In violation of any law or regulation; or
- Otherwise offensive.
Integria Healthcare® appreciates and respects all comments, opinions and experiences; positive or negative. If anyone in our community has had a negative experience, we will do our best to follow up and resolve the problem/ issue. This will often come in the form of a phone call or email to ensure we can communicate directly and with ease. Should any community members ignore or reject our team attempts to reach out and resolve/ better understand the situation, Integria Healthcare® reserves the right to delete all future posts and, if this behaviour continues while the community member in question continues to ignore attempts by Integria Healthcare’s® to resolve/ better understand the issue at hand, that community member may be banned from the page.
Please be mindful that whilst we aim to closely monitor content on our page, it will not be possible for us to review every posting.
Members of the Integria Healthcare® team monitor the page during office hours (9.00am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday Local Time Sydney NSW) however we cannot guarantee that posts and comments made outside of these hours will be responded to until we return to the office.
We do expect however, that users will not post content that falls into the above categories.
Content posted by fans of Integria Healthcare® social pages are not representative of the views, practices or opinions of Integria Healthcare® and we are not liable for any content posted, uploaded or disseminated by unaffiliated entities.
Be aware that anything posted, uploaded or in any way disclosed on our social pages can be reproduced, disclosed, transmitted, published, broadcast and/or posted somewhere else.
Unsolicited advertising is not permitted on this page. If you wish to advertise yourself, your business, or any other material, please contact Integria Healthcare using the methods outlined on our Contact Us website page: /contact-us/
In addition to the rights that you grant to our social platforms, you grant Integria Healthcare® and its affiliates a royalty-free license to use your content in any manner or media for an indefinite period without any obligation to you. This includes the right to use any ideas, comments or thoughts you submit (including ideas about our services, products, or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any obligation to you.
Integria Healthcare® also observes the practices outlined by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in relation to the use of social media. For more information visit the ACCC and TGA websites.
- In order for us to comply with the TGA code please consider the below guidelines before commenting. We will remove any comments that may result in us breaching the Code. We love when you comment and tag your friends and family on our posts but we ask that you do not endorse our product if you are:
- an employee or contractor of a government authority, a hospital or a healthcare facility
- a health practitioner, health professional or medical researcher
- involved with the production, sale, supply or marketing of our product
- not using your own name on this social media platform
- imply that a government authority, a hospital or a healthcare facility endorse our product
- make comments about how a product works for you outside of its intended purpose, as these comments can be dangerous or misleading - our products are developed for particular purposes, as stated on the label and/or in our advertising
- make comments about serious conditions, diseases, ailments or defects, such as comments about how a product helped with your treatment of a serious disease or how it will relieve a tagged person's serious condition
We also have an obligation to make sure any advertisements we make, including endorsements and testimonials, are not misleading. Therefore we promise to disclose:
- where a person has been, or will be, compensated for making a testimonial
- where we have actors making the testimonial, such as in cases where the original person who made the testimonial does not want to appear in our advertisement
- where the person making the testimonial is an immediate family member of anyone employed by our business
Last Updated: 18th February 2019