Women's Health and Hormones
Menstrual irregularities, reproductive disorders, and hormonal issues are increasingly common in today’s world. As natural medicine Practitioners we are often called upon to help unravel the complex hormonal patterns our female patients present with, and to help restore balance in a body burdened by toxicity, stress, and endocrine disturbances. This seminar will review some of the most common women’s reproductive disorders seen in clinical practice, and provide practical strategies to help you, as a Practitioner, better understand how to support and guide your female patients to achieve optimal health.
Presented by Berris Burgoyne who specialises in female health, this seminar will bring together the best of current scientific research and traditional knowledge on women’s reproductive health. Specifically, this presentation will review:
- What patterns of hormonal dysfunction commonly underlie clinical presentations such as amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, and oligomenorrhoea.
- Assessing reproductive health, and understanding sex hormone test results and symptom patterns to better evaluate your female patients.
- Factors that can contribute to common reproductive disorders such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.
- Herbal and nutritional strategies to address help restore the delicate balance of hormones in your female patients.
Materials available include:
- Video Recordings
- Audio Recordings
- Digital Notes and Resources
- CPE Certificate of Attendance (3 Contact Hours)