The Exhaustion Crisis
Exhaustion, fatigue and burnout have become exceedingly common symptoms in our patients, producing a physical and psychological burden that significantly impacts their day-to-day lives.
Understanding the dysfunctional cellular mechanics and deciphering clinical and pathology markers can assist us in connecting the underlying drivers contributing to physical and mental fatigue. As clinicians, we need to distinguish between the many facets and subtypes to formulate wholistic, individualised treatment plans for lasting results.
Our presenters will share with you their expertise in the treatment of a range of fatigue disorders, using a blend of research and case studies to incorporate pathophysiology, contributing biochemical processes and therapeutic strategies to guide your evaluation and treatment of the fatigued patient.
- Session 1: Deciphering Fatigue: Modern Approaches to Identify Fatigue Subsets and Tailor Solutions. Presented by Dr Elizabeth Steels
- Session 2: Thyroid Dysfunction and Fatigue: Understanding the role of Hypo and Hyperthyroidism. Presented by Tara Nelson
- Sessions 3 & 4: Functional Herbal Strategies for the Many Faces of Fatigue. Presented by Prof Kerry Bone
Materials available include:
- Video Recordings
- Audio Recordings
- Digital Notes and Resources
- CPE Certificate of Attendance (5.5 Contact Hours)