Quenching the Fire
We are facing an epidemic of health problems with inflammation identified as an underlying driver. Not only does the inflammation drive the progression of these diseases, but is also a significant contributor to pain and loss of quality of life.
There is a growing body of evidence supporting the efficacy of specific herbs and nutrients that directly target inflammation and can be employed in the management of health conditions where inflammation is present. Gain an understanding of how strategic prescription of two key powerful anti-inflammatory herbs that complement Curcumin to effectively manage your patients’ pain and inflammation. Learn about essential functional pathology and genomic tests that can be employed to identify whether your patient is currently suffering with or is at risk of future inflammatory conditions. Teneille will also discuss simple and effective nutritional and lifestyle prescriptions to improve patient quality of life.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain a deeper appreciation of the true impact of inflammatory health conditions.
- Learn about key functional pathology and genomic testing to assess your patients’ current state of inflammation and inflammatory risk.
- Discover powerful new therapeutic options designed to provide targeted management of painful inflammatory conditions for the best possible outcomes for your patients.
- Advance your clinical expertise in the prescription of specific dietary and lifestyle strategies to effectively target inflammation based on your patient’s individual health needs.
Materials available include:
- Video Recordings
- Audio Recordings
- Digital Notes and Resources
- CPE Certificate of Attendance (1.5 Contact Hours)