Our modern lifestyle of poor nutrition and sedentary behaviour, combined with exposure to stress, immune challenges and environmental toxins, has created a perfect storm for the epidemic of metabolic health challenges we now face. These metabolic disturbances severely compromise health in a range of body systems, including cardiovascular, liver, musculoskeletal, blood sugar regulation, endocrine, mood and cognition.
The biomedical research in this area is vast and continually expanding. This new information gives the natural clinician a unique advantage in solving this complex health puzzle, through our capacity to instantly translate state of the art research findings into today’s clinical practice.
Keeping up to date with the latest research in this field is critical for the best care of your patients, but it can be confusing and daunting. In this seminar Kerry and Beth have done the hard work for you. They will provide comprehensive cutting-edge information, distilled from their extensive clinical experience and reading many hundreds of recent scientific studies.
By the end of the seminar, you will have the confidence to immediately start using this new information with your patients. Cardiometabolic health is one of the fastest growing areas of clinical practice, so this seminar is a must for all clinicians wanting to provide the best care for their patients.
- Session 1 - Metabolic Syndrome: Solving the Epidemic of the Modern Age - presented by Prof Kerry Bone
- Session 2 - The Many Faces of Metabolic Disturbance - presented by Dr Elizabeth Steels
- Session 3 - Type 2 Diabetes: A Potentially Reversible Condition - presented by Prof Kerry Bone
Materials available include:
- Video Recordings
- Audio Recordings
- Digital Notes and Resources
- CPE Certificate of Attendance (5 Contact Hours)